Summer Camp Overview (2020)
Summer Program 2020 will be running as scheduled with policies in place to protect the health and safety of our community.
08:30am Activities (board games and puzzles)
09:30am Arts and Crafts (By age and Level)
11:00am Lunch time
12:00pm Movie/Theme activity
1:00pm Outside/Physical activity (Outdoors)
2:00pm Group Music Lessons (By age and Level)
3:30pm Indoor Board games/puzzles/activities
4:00pm End of Day of Summer Camp – Private Music Lessons schedule starts.
Classes, Lessons and Events: days & times vary
Whether you have played a musical instrument before or have zero experience, you will be in a fun and supportive environment.
Summer Camp Dates 2020:
A June 15th – June 26th
B June 29th – July 10th
C July 13th – July 24th
D July 27th – August 7th
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 4:00pm
Alda Music School
8698 NW 44th Street
Sunrise, Fl. 33351
Please call our Music School for more information.
- All levels are welcome (music). We group students according to age and experience level after doing a quick assessment on the first day of camp.
- Students are encouraged to sign for more than one session during summer. Remember that each session is unique.
- You must bring your own instrument for the bands since we have a limited amount available at the school. There is also the option to rent an instrument in our school – just let us know on your registration form and we will set you up with all the gear you will need.
- Lunch is not provided; therefore, students will need to bring lunch and snacks from home.
- Please indicate any allergies or medical conditions on the registration form. The only medications that are allowed are EpiPens, and inhalers. These medications must be submitted to our front office and clearly labeled with the camper’s name and instructions for use. Parents will be required to complete a Medication Authorization Form at the time the medications are submitted. Forms will be provided by our front office.
- Proper use of equipment is strictly enforced. Students who break or damage the school’s equipment will be charged for the repair or replacement.